Saturday, April 9, 2011

what a great day...

Aah, April 7, 2011. What a wonderful day that was....
So i woke up, went to school, you know the usual. Slept through most of the day, then i remembered, the teachers have a meeting after school today so we get out of school at 1:15! Little did i know that was only the beginning.
I get home at about 2:00 thinking "ok i got about 2 hours left till work... what could i do?" A little bit of time went by, when all of a sudden my moms phone rings. Honestly i could of cared less if my mom was gonna have another 2 hour talk with one of her friends, that just meant that i could use the internet, but when she answered the phone she had this apocryphal look on her face. I asked her what was going on, and she just said that there was a package downstairs waiting for me. At that moment I knew what that package was. I just looked at her in sheer amazement. I hadn't told my mom that i was expecting a new phone from my dad, well, because she would just yell at me for asking him to get me such a "stupid" thing, and i wasn't expecting it to get here for at least another three days.
I rushed out the door and ran down the hallway as quietly as I could, leaving my mom in utter confusion. Banged on the elevator button, and paced in the small 3x5 space as i descended toward my gift. It was beautiful, I nearly cried tears on joy as I opened the box to unvail my new evo shift 4g. Oh i wanted to mess around with it soo much, but i didnt have time, it was already 3:30 and i had to go to work. So i quickly unwrapped the charger and left it on my bed.
(soo sexxay)
So again, i rushed out my door, fearing that i would be late for work and a little sad about leaving my phone at home. Fortunately i made it to work on time. Barely. Work was the same, nothing really special happened, and it was a pretty slow night. The line out side the restaurant was only about 15 feet long.(Usually I cant even see the end of the line. To me its just a never ending line of hungry patrons. My worst nightmare...)It wasnt till the end of my shift, when i was pressing out new dough for tomorrow, that i realized ITS PAY DAY!!!
My heart started to race as i thought about how i should cash my paycheck "Hmmm 20's? 100's? or maby i should just ask for pennies?" As time came for me to relieve my self from work, my heart was beating right out of my chest. I tried to stay civil as my boss tried to remember the combination for the safe. 
I couldnt bare to look at it right away, I wanted to wait till i got home. So i got my free meal, changed, and got the hell outta there!

Anyways thats how my day went. Now if only my earphones hadnt broke that day........


                                                    

1 comment:

  1. and then your mom makes you watch korean dramas. your day is ruined

    ReplyDelete